Still Beating Skippers

All followers of His Grace will have enjoyed watching his attacks on Dingy and Grizzled Skippers on many occasions. However, it is far less often that we are afforded the privilege of watching him beat up the Large Skipper; in fact I only recall ever seeing this once before.

Yesterday (26th June), while surveying a site on the Downs at Storrington, I was only mildly surprised by the relative abundance of spring skippers still flying, bearing in mind how late this season is still running. I even saw Green Hairstreaks, although they weren't very green. What did surprise me was this feisty old Duke who, despite visibly falling to pieces, was attacking every one of the freshly emerged Large Skippers that crossed his territory. This butterfly wins my 'Duke of Burgundy of the Year Award'.

2 comments:

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. 192.168.l.254 is a private IP address that comes in a range booked from IANA (Internet Assigned Number Authority) for specific purposes, though in many cases users mistype the IP address as 192.168.1.254 where the character one is assumed as letter L.

Vermaelen I think would be an incredible commander despite the fact that need to state Van Persie wouldn't be an awful chief either, however I've never truly enjoyed having a striker as the skipper however very much want, protectors mids or keepers Buy Assignments Online...But still on the off chance that you win something this season or on the off chance that you take care of your resistance and guardian issues, at that point I figure he will remain next season.

Post a Comment